Have you ever dreamed of having millions? Now you can. With this experience, you’ll receive a million points from one of our favorite rewards programs to live the life you’ve always wanted. Select this experience to start living your dreams.
- One (1) million Sony Reward points (translates to $10k)
- Points to be used on Sony products (Electronics, PlayStation, Blu-Rays, etc.)
- Sony Tablet fully loaded with the most popular Philip K. Dick Stories
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The Total Recall Fantasy Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open only to permanent legal residents of the 50 states of the U.S. and District of Columbia ("D.C."), who are currently physically located and residing therein, and who are 18 years of age or older as of the time of entry. If a registrant/entrant is 18 years of age or older but a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor, he/she must obtain parental/legal guardian consent prior to entering or submitting any personally identifiable information. Entrants must also have either a valid social security number or a valid U.S. personal tax identification to participate. Employees of Sony Electronics Inc. ("Sponsor"), Enteractive Solutions Group, Inc. ("Sweepstakes administrator"), Sony Pictures Television Inc., Sony Pictures Digital Inc., Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc., Sony Corporation of America Inc., Klick Communications Inc., their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, design, printing, development, implementation or handling of the Sweepstakes, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent, subsidiary, and related companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, any other person or entity associated with the Sweepstakes (collectively "Sweepstakes Entities"), members of their immediate families (spouses, children, siblings, parents), and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, whether or not related, are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes Description: This Sweepstakes begins on or about 9:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on May 23, 2012 and ends at 6:00:00 p.m. ET on August 5, 2012 ("Sweepstakes Period"). This Sweepstakes consists of one (1) drawing and has available one (1) Grand Prize as outlined in paragraph 4. Eastern Time shall control for all purposes of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor's computer shall be the official clock for purposes of the Sweepstakes. Prospective entrants must go to www.sonyrewards.com/totalrecall ("Website") to enter. The potential winning of the Grand Prize is subject to verification, as set forth below.
- How to Enter: To enter the Sweepstakes, access the Website to complete and submit the entry form by providing the following information on the Sweepstakes entry form: First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, Email Address and Gender (collectively, "Entry Information"). All required Entry Information must be completed in full, and must be accurate and valid. The Entry Information must match the information of the entrant that completed the act of physically entering the Sweepstakes. After completing and submitting your Entry Information, you will then receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes Entry"). Sweepstakes Entries must be received by 6:00:00 p.m. ET on August 5, 2012. Limit one (1) Sweepstakes Entry per person and per email address per day. Any entries submitted in excess of this limit will be disqualified. Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as described herein is void. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified, at Sponsor's sole discretion. Proof of delivery or receipt of Sweepstakes Entries will not be deemed by Sponsor as proof of receipt (or entry).
- Prize/Odds of Winning: One (1) Grand Prize: The Grand Prize winner will receive one million (1,000,000) Sony Rewards points. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of Grand Prize: $10,000.00. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend upon the total number of eligible Sweepstakes Entries received for the entire Sweepstakes Period. Sony Rewards points must be redeemed on the Sony Rewards Website (www.sonyrewards.com) only. Items not specifically mentioned as being included as part of Grand Prize are excluded and the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. The prize restrictions/conditions stated herein may be subject to additional restrictions/conditions. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for the Grand Prize. Any depiction of prizes, in Sweepstakes materials or otherwise, is for illustrative purposes only. Sweepstakes void where prohibited by law and subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. All federal, state or other tax liabilities (including, but not limited to, income taxes) arising from Sweepstakes will be the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. The Sweepstakes administrator is not the supplier or guarantor of the Grand Prize.
- Drawing and Notification of Winner: For the Sweepstakes, the potential winner will be randomly selected from all eligible Sweepstakes Entries received, in a drawing to be held on or about August 20, 2012. The drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor or Sponsor's representative. The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by the Sponsor or Sponsor's representative via email (at the email address provided on that entrant's entry form) within approximately two (2) days after the drawing is completed. If a potential Grand Prize winner is from a state that deems him/her to be a Minor, his/her parent or legal guardian will be notified. The potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign, execute, have notarized and return an original unmodified Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, (where legal) a Publicity Release and any other documentation that Sponsor requires (collectively "Affidavit/Release") within five (5) days after receipt of such documents by the potential Grand Prize winner, or such potential Grand Prize winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential Grand Prize winner may be selected in Sponsor's sole discretion. If the potential Grand Prize winner is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a Minor, his/her parent or legal guardian will be required to sign the Affidavit/Release on his/her behalf.
- Additional Terms and Disclaimers: Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible or liable for Sweepstakes Entries that are entered by other than human means (such as by an automated computer program or any non-human mechanism, entity, or device), in excess of the stated limits, or for Sweepstakes Entries that are illegible, late, destroyed, lost, misplaced, stolen, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, incomplete, mutilated or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules and all such Sweepstakes Entries will be disqualified. By participating, entrants (if a minor, his/her parent/legal guardian) agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability and any losses/injuries of any kind, including personal injury and/or death, resulting or arising from participation in the Sweepstakes and entrants participation therein, or the acceptance/possession of the Grand Prize by the winner of the Grand Prize; or inability to use the Grand Prize; human error; incorrect or inaccurate transcription of Sweepstakes Entry Information; any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer online system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or internet service provider utilized by the Sweepstakes or participant; interruption or inability to access the Sweepstakes, Website, or any online service via the internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems; any damage to entrant's (or any third person's) computer and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of the Sweepstakes; any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects; and/or any other errors or malfunctions, even if caused by the negligence of one of the Sweepstakes Entities. Sweepstakes Entities are also not responsible for any typographical or other error contained in the Official Rules or other Sweepstakes-related materials. IN NO EVENT WILL SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ANY PRIZE AWARDED HEREUNDER, YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES WEBSITE OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING OF MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE WEBSITE. Participants also agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor and/or Sponsor's representatives, which are final and binding in all respects, and waive any right to claim any ambiguity in these Official Rules or Sweepstakes materials. The failure of Sponsor to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of Sponsor (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
- GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION: This Sweepstakes shall be construed and governed according to the laws of the U.S. and the state of New York. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to (i) the Sweepstakes, (ii) the awarding or redemption of the Grand Prize and/or (iii) the determination of the scope or applicability of these Official Rules or their enforcement or interpretation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state's laws. Entrant agrees that his/her claim will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Entrant further agrees that any claim/judgment/award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and, under no circumstances, will an entrant be entitled to awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. Should any term of this section be deemed void, unenforceable or contrary to law, such term shall, but only to the extent necessary to bring this section within the requirements of law, be deemed to be severed from the other terms of these Official Rules, and the remainder of these Official Rules shall be given effect as if it had not included the severed term herein.
THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL WITH RESPECT TO ALL CLAIMS AND ISSUES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT OR TORT.
- OFFICIAL RULES/WINNER'S NAME: An additional copy of these Official Rules by which all participants are bound, or the winner's Name, may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Total Recall Fantasy Sweepstakes "Rules" or "Winner's Name" (specify which), P.O. Box 6375, Burbank, CA 91510 to be received no later than October 5, 2012.
- SPONSOR: This promotion is sponsored by Sony Electronics Inc., 16530 Via Esprillo, San Diego, CA 92127.
©2012 ESG. Participants may copy these Official Rules for personal use only and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever. All rights reserved.