About Sony Rewards
The Sony Rewards Program connects you to all things Sony®. You earn points for doing the things you already love to do (like going to movies and purchasing Sony products) and use those points to get great Sony merchandise and experiences. Sony Rewards also gives you insider access to the latest content from the Sony universe and lets you share your experience with friends.
Discover more ways to get rewarded with the Rewards Pass! Each pass has a list of activities you need to finish to unlock your reward. Introducing our first pass, Movie Buff, register 5 eligible discs and get a free movie. Check back soon for more Rewards pass opportunities!
Yes. However, if you have a Sony Card or PlayStation®Card, an extended expiration date is one of your advantages. Here are the details:
- If you don't have a Sony Card / PlayStation®Card: You earn Sony Rewards points on a calendar year basis. You can use your points at any time during the year they were earned and also for an additional three-month period in the following year. This means your points from the previous calendar year expire on March 31. For example, let's say you earn 10,000 Sony Rewards points in 2014. You use 5,000 of your points before the end of December, leaving 5,000 points unused at the start of 2015. You will have until March 31, 2015, to use the remaining 5,000 points that you earned in 2014. And, if you wish, you can combine these points with the points you earn from January to March 2015. At the end of March 2015, your unused Sony Rewards points from 2014 will expire — but any points you have earned in 2015 can still be used throughout the year 2015 and also for an additional three months in 2016.
- If you have a Sony Card/PlayStation®Card: As a cardmember, your Sony Rewards points will expire 5 years from the end of the month in which they were earned. Points are redeemed on a first in/first out basis, so you have plenty of time to select the Sony Rewards item that interests you most.
For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.
The Sony Rewards website uses HTML 5. That means it may not work fully with older browsers. For the best experience, please upgrade to the newest version of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Apple Safari. Please also be sure to enable cookies.
Sony Rewards membership is currently only open to legal United States residents who are 13 or older.
To earn a reward, simply complete the list of actions on each Rewards Pass. Every unique pass you collect unlocks a new reward.
My Sony Rewards
It's easy. Go to the My Sony Rewards section of Sony Rewards where you can update your member info in Personal Information.
Note: If you are a cardholder, any changes made to your Sony Rewards profile will not update your credit card statement information. To make changes to your personal information for your Sony Card or PlayStation card, please call the number on the back of your card.
Simply go to the My Sony Rewards section of Sony Rewards to make updates to My Contact Options.
To ensure you receive emails from Sony Rewards, please check your email settings to make sure email@example.com is in your address book or on your Safe Sender's List.
Go to the My Sony Rewards section of Sony Rewards click on My Transactions, to view your account summary, including your point balance.
Go to My Sony Rewards and click on the My Transactions to get a complete picture of your points activity history.
No, you will only be able to link one PSN account to your Sony Rewards account. Additionally you won’t be able to change the PSN account that is linked. Choose wisely and link the PSN account you use most.
Yes, PSN sub accounts can be linked to Sony Rewards. Sub accounts are viewed as an independent account from their master account. This means master accounts won’t earn points on any of their sub account purchases.
There are many ways to earn points — and most of them involve doing things you already love to do. Here are just a few:
- Use your Sony Card — one of the best — and fastest — ways to earn points. In addition to other benefits, cardmembers earn 1X points on all card purchases, plus 3X – 5X points on certain purchase categories when the Sony Card is used. New applicants, please click here for details. Existing cardmembers, please see Terms and Conditions associated with your account here.
- Use your PlayStation®Card — another great way to earn points. In addition to other benefits, PlayStation Card members earn 1X points on all card purchases, plus 3X – 10X points on certain purchase categories when the PlayStation Card is used. New applicants, please click here for details. Existing cardmembers, please see Terms and Conditions associated with your account here.
- Shop through The Marketplace — Be on the lookout for The Marketplace which will launch in the next couple of months. The Marketplace will be a place to shop and earn points online and in-store at your favorite retailers.
If you're a Sony Rewards member, you can also earn points by:
- Registering select DVDs and Blu-ray discs™ by entering the unique code from your package insert.
- Uploading movie ticket stubs from select films you watched in the theater.
Note: We're always creating new and exciting ways to earn points. Visit Earn Rewards section for specific details on the latest ways to put points in your pocket.
* You'll automatically receive 1 point per dollar at Sony authorized retailers. To receive your additional 2 or 4 points per dollar, please fill out a bonus points form
Be on the lookout for The Marketplace which will launch in the next couple of months. The Marketplace will be a place to shop and earn points online and in-store at your favorite retailers.
As a Sony Rewards member, you can earn points by uploading ticket stub(s) from select Sony films. Follow these three easy steps to turn your stub(s) into points.
There aren't any movies in the theater with point earning opportunities right now, but we're working on it, so check back soon.
What does the message “There aren't any movies in the theater with point earning opportunities right now, but we're working on it, so check back soon” mean?
Ticket uploads are available for select Sony Pictures new releases for limited time (usually about 4 weeks after opening weekend.) Once a title expires, you will no longer be able to earn points. Check back for new titles if there aren’t any available for earn right now.
Earn points when you enter the unique code on the insert of your select Sony DVD or Blu-ray discs. To register your disc, simply log in and follow these simple instructions. You can register up to three discs per month.
Be on the lookout for our Sony Rewards Marketplace which will launch in the next couple of months. The Sony Rewards Marketplace will be a place to shop and earn points online and in-store at your favorite retailers.
If you have a Sony Card or PlayStation®Card, use the Bonus Point Form for an exclusive opportunity to earn Sony Rewards points on eligible purchases.
Here's how it works for Sony Card members:
- Purchase Sony items with your Sony Card at any Sony authorized retailer.
- Complete the Bonus Points Form and submit it.
- Once you've submitted the form, print it and then mail it to the address provided along with a copy of your sales receipt.
- An additional 4 bonus points for every dollar you spent will be added to your account once your request has been processed (for a total of 5).
Here’s how it works for PlayStation®Card members:
- Purchase PlayStation® or Sony items with your PlayStation®Card at any Sony authorized retailer.
- Complete the Bonus Points Form and submit it.
- Once you’ve submitted the form, print it and then mail it to the address provided along with a copy of your sales receipt.
- An additional 2 bonus points for every dollar you spent will be added to your account once your request has been processed (for a total of 3).
Note: Points for purchases made at Sony stores or sony.com are granted automatically. There is no need to fill out this form. Only use this form for purchases made at other authorized retailers.
Simply link your Sony Entertainment Network (PSN) account to your Sony Rewards account to get started. You'll automatically earn at least one point per dollar for all of your PlayStation® Store purchases. And keep an eye out for bonus offers.
I am a PlayStation Card member but only received 1x points for my purchase at PlayStation Store. When will I receive the 10x additional points for using my PlayStation Card?
PlayStation Card holders will receive 10x points for purchases made with their PlayStation Card on PlayStation Store. These points will post to your Sony Rewards account when your card statement cycles.
What purchases will I automatically earn points for when I link my Sony Entertainment Network (PSN) account to Sony Rewards?
You’ll earn purchases for anything you buy with your SEN wallet. That includes PlayStation Plus subscriptions, games, videos and music, across all PlayStation devices. You will also earn points for Music Unlimited subscriptions if they are bought directly from PlayStation Store and for movie rentals or purchases made on PlayStation Store.
You can now earn Sony Rewards points for all of your PlayStation®Store purchases. Simply link your Sony Entertainment Network (PSN) account to your Sony Rewards account to get started.
Unfortunately, no. You will only earn points on products that are bought directly from PlayStation Store. But, if you buy PSN cash codes at retail and redeem them on PlayStation Store, the purchases you make with that cash will be eligible for points.
You won’t earn points when you top up your wallet with a credit card or PSN cash codes. But you will earn points when you buy PlayStation Plus subscriptions, games, videos and music on PlayStation Store.
You can use your Sony Rewards points for a wide range of Sony merchandise. Here's how:
- Browse the Sony Rewards catalog to check out what you can get, including exclusive and collectible items too.
- Take advantage of Deals & Steals for limited-time pricing on certain items.
- Check out ShowStoppers for exclusive Sony once-in-a-lifetime experiences and unique collectibles.
Not really. However, Card members have access to exclusive items and better pricing than regular members do — that's why it's important to link your card to Sony Rewards. In addition, there are some shipping restrictions, and members must abide by our Terms & Conditions.
Not having enough points for an item doesn't mean you have to wait to get it. All you need to do is purchase the rest of the points you need (at a penny a point) using your Sony Card/ PlayStation®Card or other credit card during the checkout process.
And remember, you can also purchase points to increase your bid on select ShowStoppers.
Found in the My Rewards section, My Wish List is a great way to keep track of the great Sony movies, music, games, and products you want in one place. Once you add items to My Wish List, it will be easier for you to find out when those items go on sale or are featured as the Deal of the Week.
Creating your Wish List is as simple as visiting a product catalog page and clicking on the Add to My Wish List link. That's it!
If you have a Sony Card or PlayStation®Card, the Purchase Credit Form is an exclusive option that lets you receive a full or partial credit to your card account when you shop for Sony or PlayStation® products at any Sony authorized retailer.
Here's how it works:
- Purchase Sony or PlayStation®, items with your Card at any Sony authorized retailer.
- Complete and submit a Purchase Credit Form.
- Once submitted, print the form and then mail it to the address provided along with a copy of your sales receipt.
- Once your request is processed, we'll send you a confirmation email and credit your card account at a rate of $1.00 for every 115 Sony Rewards points deducted from your account. Your credit will post within two billing cycles.
As a member, you can use points to purchase music download credits from the digital music download page of the Sony Rewards catalog.
Here's how it works:
- Add the desired number of download credits to My Cart and proceed to checkout.
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately with a music download code and a link to the Sony Rewards Digital Download Store. Click on the link and your download balance should adjust properly. If it doesn't, enter the code found in your email.
- Select the songs you want to download.
- Proceed to checkout.
- Follow the simple instructions to begin your download.
Deals & Steals are special offers available exclusively to Sony Rewards members, including:
- Special offers or pricing, one-of-a-kind items, collectibles, and more
- Deal of the Day – your chance to get a great deal on a new movie, CD and other Sony items.
- Deal of the Week – a new deal goes live every Monday and is available to purchase for one week only or until the deal is sold out.
- Reverse Auction – score amazing savings on select Sony products every month in these fun auctions, where prices go down, not up.
To learn more, visit our Deals & Steals section.
Every Monday, the Deal of the Week gives Sony Rewards members an opportunity to receive substantial savings on a single item selected from the Sony universe. This product is available for the entire week or until quantities are gone.
Card Advantage: Card members get Deal of the Week specials at prices even lower than those of general Sony Rewards members.
Tax and shipping charges may apply.
On some days, Sony Rewards offers Sony Rewards members the opportunity to get substantial savings on one item selected from the Sony universe. This product is available for the entire day or until quantities are gone. But the deal doesn't happen every day and can happen at any time, so check back often.
Card Advantage: Card members may get the Deal of the Day at a price even lower than that of general Sony Rewards members.
Tax and shipping charges may apply.
The Deal of the Day doesn't happen every day and can happen at any time, so check back often.
A Reverse Auction is held on the third Wednesday of every month, from 12 noon ET to 10:00 PM ET. At the start of the auction, up to five items go on sale at a special price that drops every hour until 9:00 PM ET. You can wait as long as you want to get the price you want — as long as there's time and quantities left.
Card Advantage: Card members get access to exclusive Reverse Auction items, better pricing, and deeper hourly price drops.
Tax and shipping charges may apply.
Sony Card/ PlayStation®Card
If you have a Card, you earn Sony Rewards points for making purchases with your card. But that’s not all. You also gain access to special deals, exclusive inventory and better pricing for Deal & Steals.
The only difference between the Sony Card and PlayStation®Card is how points are earned through making purchases on the card. Click here for how to earn points on the Sony Card/PlayStation®Card.
Sony Card and PlayStation®Card members receive the same benefits on Sony Rewards, including exclusive deals and benefits as described here.
I have a Card but I don't see my cardmember discount when I'm shopping in the Sony Rewards catalog. I also don't see any of the points I earned for using my card in my Sony Rewards account. What's wrong?
In order to receive the full benefits of being a Card member, you need to link your card to your Sony Rewards account. It's as easy as entering your Card information so do it now!
By linking your Card to Sony Rewards, you can access all the points you earned by using your card. You'll also be eligible for exclusive offers and better pricing on some Sony Rewards items.
If you have a Card and want to take advantage of all these benefits and more, link your card today! It's as easy as entering your Card information.
The short answer: no. But cardmembers do get an extended expiration period of 5 years on their points. See Terms & Conditions for more details.
I’m a PlayStation credit cardholder. Can I still earn 1 point per $1 if I link my PSN account to my current Sony Rewards account?
Absolutely. You’ll earn an extra point per $1 in addition to the 10X points you’re already earning with your credit card. 11X points!
ShowStoppers are auctions through which Sony Rewards members can bid with and redeem their Sony Rewards points for exciting experiences and unique collectibles only Sony can offer.
The general ShowStoppers terms and conditions can be found here.
Any Sony Rewards member with a valid account and email address can participate.
You can bid by going to the ShowStopper details page for the individual auction you want to bid on and click on Bid Now. You will then be able to enter your maximum bid, which is the highest price in points you are willing to pay for the ShowStopper. Your bid is not final until you click on Place Bid. Once you do so, you will be returned to the ShowStoppers detail page, where you will see a confirmation message.
When you place a bid, your points are placed on hold for the entire amount of your maximum bid until your that bid is beaten by another member or you win the auction. Points on hold can not be used to bid on other auctions, to redeem for items, or for any other purpose. If your bid is surpassed, the points are released from hold. When you win a ShowStopper, the points are immediately deducted from your account.
ShowStoppers will store your maximum bid and automatically place bids on your behalf only as needed to ensure you maintain your position as the winning bidder in the auction. Bids will be placed at a fixed increment only up to your maximum bid amount. Your maximum bid will not be disclosed to other members during the auction. You will be notified by email if you are out-bid, in which case, you can return to the ShowStopper to increase your maximum bid.
Bidding rules are found on the ShowStoppers detail page for each specific auction. The general rules are as follows:
Minimum bid: There will be a minimum bid for each auction, which is the lowest bid you are allowed to make. This is a set value at the start of the auction and goes up as competing bids are placed. In the bidding box, you'll see the text "Enter (some amount) or more." This amount is the current minimum bid, so you must enter at least this amount to bid.
Bid Increment: After the first bid is placed, in order to beat it, you must bid a certain amount of points more than the leading bid. That amount is the bid increment.
Cash and Points: You may bid more than your points balance by purchasing additional points with your credit card. The amount of money you can use to supplement your bid is limited based on the amount of points you're bidding (there's a set ratio of points to cash for each auction).
Yes. For each auction, there will be a minimum number of points required, but the rest of your bid can be purchased using a valid credit card at $.01 per point. The card will be placed on hold for the portion of the maximum number of points you are buying, while you are the leading bidder. It will not be charged until you win the auction. The hold will be released if your maximum bid is surpassed by another bidder. Points are always used first, so you will not have the option to pay with a credit card unless you maximum bid is higher than your points balance.
In some cases, members will have the opportunity to purchase a ShowStopper by paying the "Buy Now" Price. By using this option, the member is considered a winner of the auction. If there is only a single winner for the ShowStopper (or if the last item of a multi-award auction is purchased), the auction is over.
In some instances, there may be more than one winner for a ShowStopper. This will be indicated on the individual ShowStoppers detail page, and the top bidders (up to the number of ShowStoppers available) will all win the auction. Each winner will pay the number of points that put them in a position to be a winner of the auction.
You can check if your bid has been placed by going to the Auction Details page for the specific auction you bid on.
Unfortunately, no. A bid can not be cancelled after it is placed. A bid is not considered placed unless it shows up on the Bid Confirmation page, which is also the Auction Details page for the individual ShowStopper.
You can bid on multiple auctions as long as you have enough available points. When you place a bid in an auction, your points will be placed on hold and can not be used to bid on another auction. In a multiple award auction, you can not bid more than once simultaneously. If you maximum bid is surpassed, and you are no longer a leading bidder, you can bid again.
Certain auctions may be exclusively available to cardmembers. In some instances, cardmembers may also have a lower "Buy Now" price.
You will be nofified by email when you win a ShowStopper. You can also return to the ShowStopper Detail page for the specific auction to see if you won.
You will receive a notification email if you are outbid.
Purchases made through ShowStoppers are final and non-refundable unless indicated within the ShowStopper rules.
ShowStoppers will be shipped to the address you provide when you bid. If there are special fulfillment instructions, these will be provided to you by email.
When you win a ShowStopper, you'll have the opportunity to upload your story with pictures and videos to the Sony Rewards website to share your ShowStoppers experience with other members. You can view the Winners Circle here.
Shipping is included for most catalog items; however, it's generally not included for Deals & Steals items. Certain exceptions apply. For more details, see our Terms & Conditions.
You can check the status of your order on the My Transactions tab in the My Sony Rewards section of this website.
If tracking is available for your order, you can find it by clicking on your order number in the My Transactions tab in the My Sony Rewards section of this website.
Most items ship from our warehouse within 2 weeks, but some items could take more time. To check the status of your order, please visit My Transaction, found under in the My Sony Rewards section.
Yes. You will receive a notification email letting you know your item will take longer than expected, or if an item is on backorder. So be sure to update your email address so we can communicate with you.
All sales are final. We are no longer able to accept returns.
Should you receive a damaged package, please refuse shipment from the carrier and immediately contact Sony Rewards at 888.715.7669. If you received a defective item, you must contact us within 14 calendar days of receipt of the item.
We currently ship out using 4 carriers (1) Federal Express (2) U.S. Postal Service (3) UPS (United Parcel Service) and (4) Large carriers based on region.
Electronics and PlayStation will be shipped Federal Express
- Orders valued more than $300 will be shipped Federal Express
- Orders $300 and less will be shipped USPS
Gift Cards and Movie Tickets
- Orders valued $350 and more will be shipped Federal Express
- Orders valued between $215 and $349 will be shipped USPS Priority Mail
- Orders less than $215 will be shipped US Postal Service
- Orders will be shipped USPS
Most Large Televisions (generally 46” and larger) electronics items will ship - Delivery typically takes an additional 7-14 days. The shipper will contact you directly to set up a date and 3-hour window for delivery.
If a ShowStopper requires shipping, it will be sent to the address you provide when you bid. If there are special fulfillment instructions, these will be provided to you by email when you win.
Please call us immediately at 1.888.715.7669, and we will try to cancel your order.
Generally, orders for electronics can sometimes be delayed; orders for other items cannot. Please contact us at 1-888-715-7669 immediately and we'll try to help. Once your order is placed, we can attempt to enter a new delivery date, but we cannot guarantee that date.
No. Unfortunately, we have set carriers for the shipping of each specific Sony Rewards item.
We currently do not.
Depending on product availability and warehouse scheduling, items may not ship at the same time.
- Ordered: Your order has been placed and waiting to be processed.
- Processed: Your order is currently being processed and waiting to be put on the delivery truck.
- Partial: Part of your order has shipped. You will receive an email as each part of the order ships.
- Shipped: Your item has been shipped. Once you have received your shipping confirmation email it could take 2-4 weeks for your order to arrive.