- Crisp, detail-packed WUXGA resolution images
- See the finest detail in PC presentations, videos or multimedia signage with WUXGA (1920 x 1200) 16:10 resolution.
- Long hours operation with virtually no maintenance
- The advanced laser light source offers long hours operation without lamp exchange, reducing lifetime running costs compared with traditional projectors.
- Hassle-free automatic filter cleaning
- Focus on great-looking images instead of arduous maintenance tasks: automated filter cleaning system removes dust every 100 hours.
- Energy saving features
- Reduce running costs even further with convenient energy-saving features: Picture Mute and Auto Dimming.
- Save time with every presentation
- Quick power on/off dramatically cuts warm-up time after switch-on before you can start presenting at full brightness.
- 360° free-angle installation capability
- Powered wide lens shift
- Supports HDBaseT
- Create super-size displays with edge blending
- Project onto non-flat surfaces with image warping
- Quiet operation
- Slim, attractive blend-in design
- Picture mode
- Simple set-up with friendly installation menu
- Project side by side
Sony VPL-FHZ57 - 3LCD projector - 4100 lumens (white) - 4100 lumens (color) - WUXGA (1920 x 1200) - HD 1080p - standard lens - LAN
The VPL-FHZ57 laser projector is ideal for a wide range of business, education and entertainment applications. Teamed with the BrightEra 3LCD projection engine, the advanced Z-Phosphor laser light source ensures detail-packed WUXGA resolution images with a generous 4,100 lumens brightness and rich, stable colors. Building on the success of Sony's acclaimed first-generation laser projectors, advanced picture refinement technologies now assure even greater clarity and realism with any input source.
The laser light source allows long hours of virtually zero maintenance operation without the worry of sudden lamp failures. Constant Brightness Mode maintains the same on-screen light levels throughout the laser source's extra-long lifespan An automated filter system cuts the hassle of regular dust cleaning. Near-zero maintenance needs are complemented by a range of energy-saving features, driving down total lifetime ownership costs even further.
With a stylish blend-in design, tidy cable management and ultra-low fan noise, the VPL-FHZ57 fits beautifully into almost any environment - from academic institutions, corporate, medical training and public sector organizations to visitor attractions and retail spaces. Seamlessly blend images from multiple projectors to create super-sized displays, or project accurately proportioned images onto angled or curved surfaces. Mount the projector at any angle, even on its side or upside down. Set-up is refreshingly easy with a friendly installation menu.