Noise Canceling XBA Earbuds
Features Sound Story-Compared to conventional Dynamic drivers, BA drivers produce a broad and even frequency respon... More
Sony Rewards Price: 49,999 points
Don't Have Enough Points? You can still get the products you want by purchasing a points package when you get to the shopping cart!
- Sound Story-Compared to conventional Dynamic drivers, BA drivers produce a broad and even frequency response with notable vocal clarity. BA drivers are tuned for higher or lower frequency response and combined to emphasize certain sound characteristics.
- Balanced Armature Driver-Newly developed micro-size, full-range driver units deliver detailed and transparent sound reproduction. Be it your favorite vocalist, driving bass line, piano, guitar or drum solo, hear even the most subtle musical details with tremendous clarity.
- Digital Noise canceling technology-Digital technology provides for optimal noise cancelation with outstanding audio performance. Read below to learn more about the digital difference when it comes to noise canceling ear buds.
- Boxless Design-It’s all there. Everything you need for outstanding noise-free audio reproduction can be found housed inside the ear pieces: the micro-sized BA drivers, sophisticated digital noise canceling circuitry, and an internal, rechargeable battery for up to 20 hours of listening enjoyment.1
- Intelligent Auto-Selection-Not all ambient noise is the same. Fully automatic AI Noise Canceling circuitry automatically selects the optimal noise canceling (for aircraft, train or office) through analysis of available ambient noise.
- Wearing Comfort-The ultra-compact design of Balanced Armature (BA) in-ear headphones allows for a natural in-ear fit and improved, long-term comfort.
- Smart Charge System-While the XBA-NC85D Balanced Armature (BA) in-ear headphones enable music playback just like conventional headphones, they are charged by connecting the audio jack to a USB interface, just like a smart phone or digital media player.
- Noise IsolationNoise-isolation earbuds (Included: Small, Medium, and Large) not only provide a comfortable, snug fit, but also utilize pressure relieving urethane foam to further reduce ambient noise.
- Accessories-Travel case, USB charge adaptor, in-flight plug adapter, cord adjuster, and clip.
1. Actual performance varies based on settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Sound Story
- Balanced Armature Driver
- Digital Noise canceling technology
- Boxless Design
- Intelligent Auto-Selection
- Wearing Comfort
- Smart Charge System
- Noise Isolation
- Environmental Information
|Driver Unit||Closed, Balanced Armature|
|Frequency Response||5 - 20,000 Hz|
|Impedance||820 ohms at 1 kHz|
|Selectivity||3 distinct noise-canceling modes for use in three accoustically different environments (Airplane, Bus, office)|
|Sensitivity (db)||106 dB/mW|
|Noise Reduction||Total noise suppression - Approx: 16 dB (when power is on)1|
|Case Type||Carrying Case|
|Plug||Gold-plated L-type stereo mini plug|
|Power Handling Capacity||50 mW|
|Type of Use||Portable|
|Cord||59 1/8 in. (1.5 m), OFC Litz cord neck-chain|
|Headphone Type||Vertical in-the-ear design, noise canceling|
|Battery Life (Approx)||Up to 20 hours with internal rechargeable, nickel-metal hydride battery|
|Battery Type||DC 1.5V, 1 x AAA/LR03 battery|
|Weight (Approx.)||6 g (0.22 oz.) wihtout cord|
- USB Charger Adapter (1)
- Noise Isolation Earbuds - S (2), M (2), L (2)
- Plug Adapter for in-flight use (single/dual) (1)
- Cord Adjuster (1)
- Clip (1)
- Carrying Case (1)
- Operating Instructions (1)
- Warranty Card (1)