4/3/2 Channel ZR Series Amplifier
Features 70W x 4 RMS (20Hz-20kHz, < 1%, 4 Ohm, 14.4V)1 This unit has a maximum output power of 150W per channel... More
Sony Rewards Price: 17,999 points
Don't Have Enough Points? You can still get the products you want by purchasing a points package when you get to the shopping cart!
This item is currently
out of stock
- 70W x 4 RMS (20Hz-20kHz, < 1%, 4 Ohm, 14.4V)1
- This unit has a maximum output power of 150W per channel at 4 Ohm.
- 80W x 4 RMS (20Hz-20kHz, < 1% THD+N, at 2 Ohm, 14.4V)
- This unit has a maximum output power of 175W per channel at 2 Ohm.
- 160 x 2 RMS (20Hz-20kHz, < 1%, 4 Ohm, 14.4V)
- This unit has a maximum output power of 350W per channel when bridged at 4 Ohm.
- Direct connection (High Level Input) can be made with the speaker output of your car audio unit if it is not equipped with RCA line output.
- High Level Sensing power on feature allows the unit to be activated without the need for remote connection.
- Independent variable 12 dB/Oct 50-300Hz HPF (High-Pass Filter) and LPF (Low-Pass Filter) for front and rear channels.
- Independent variable 6-70Hz sub-sonic HPF (High Pass Filter) 12 dB/Oct for both front and rear channels.
- Independent variable 0-10 dB 40Hz bass boost provides additional bass response at lower frequencies for both front and rear channels.
- CEA-2006 Compliant — Standardized “Voluntary” Testing & Measurement Methods for Mobile Audio Amplifiers. This standard advocates a uniform method for determining an amplifier’s RMS power and signal-to-noise ratio. Using 14.4 volts, RMS watts are measured into a 4-ohm impedance load at 1 percent Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) plus noise, at a frequency range (for general purpose amplifiers) of 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz.
- 4 Channel RMS power output at 4 Ohm
- 4 Channel Max power output at 4 Ohm
- 4 Channel RMS power output at 2 Ohm
- 4 Channel Max power output at 2 Ohm
- 2 Channel RMS power output at 4 Ohm
- 2 Channel Max power output at 4 Ohm
- High Level Input with Sensing Power On
- Variable HPF/LPF for front and rear
- Subsonic Filter
- Bass Boost
|Max power output||700W max power|
|Power Ad Hoc||70W per channel at 4 Ohms from 20Hz-20kHz with < 1% THD1|
|Speaker Impedance||2-8 Ohm stereo 4-8 Ohms mono|
|Band||Low Pass Filter: 50-300 HZ, -12dB/oct High Pass Filter: 50-300 HZ, -12dB/oct|
|Frequency Response||10-100kHz (+0/-3 dB)|
|Harmonic Distortion||0.05% (1kHz)|
|Input Level||0.3 - 6.0V (RCA input) 1.2 - 12.0V (High Level Input)|
|Low Boost||0-10dB (40Hz)|
|Noise Level||93 dBA|
|Power Supply||OTL Output Transformerless Circuit Pulse Power Supply|
|Signal Circuitry||6-70Hz Variable -12 dB/Octave Subsonic filter|
|Level Control||High Level Input: 3.0 - 12V|
|Audio In||RCA Pin Jacks, High Level Input Connector|
|Audio Out||Speaker Terminals|
|Input(s)||RCA Pin Jacks and High Level Speaker Input Connector|
|Line Level Input(s)||RCA pin jacks|
|RCA Audio Input(s)||Pin Jacks: 0.3 - 6V|
|Current Drain||At rated output: 45A (at 2 Ohms) Remote Input: 1 mA|
|Input Voltage||10.5-16V Power Supply Voltage|
|Internal Power Supply||OTL Output Transformerless Circuit Pulse Power Supply|
|Output Power||Maximum Output: 350W x 2 (at 4 Ohms) 150W x 4 (at 4 Ohms)|
|Power Requirements||12V DC Car Battery (Negative Ground)|
|Rated Output||70W x 4 (20Hz-20kHz, 1% THD, at 4 Ohms, 14.4V) 80W x 4 (20Hz-20kHz, 1% THD, at 2 Ohms, 14.4V) 160W x 2 (20Hz-20kHz, 1% THD, at 4 Ohms, 14.4V)|
|Circuit System||OTL Output Transformerless Circuit Pulse Power Supply|
|Impedance||2-8 Ohms Stereo, 4-8 Ohms Mono|
|Impedance||2-8 Ohms in Stereo Mode
4-8 Ohms mono
|Speaker Terminal Type||Gold plated terminals|
|Dimensions (Approx) Depth||9-7/8"|
|Dimensions (Approx) Height||2-1/4"|
|Dimensions (Approx) Width||16-3/4"|
|Dimensions (Approx.)||16 3/4 x 2 1/4 x 9 7/8" (424 x 55 x 248 mm)|
|Weight (Approx.)||6lb 14oz|
- Mounting Screws (4)
- High Level Input Cord (1)
- Protection Cap (1)